Thursday 9 August 2012

Amanda Bynes Plastic Surgery Before and After

Amanda Bynes is a 24 year old actress with the entire world literally at her feet and very bright future ahead of her in acting.

However, Amanda Bynes has announced via her Twitter profile that she is that she’s quit acting to pursue other endeavors.

"I’ve never written the movies & tv shows I’ve been a part of,” the 24-year-old former actress writes.

"I’ve only acted like the characters the producers or directors wanted me to play. Being an actress isn’t as fun as it may seem. If I don’t love something anymore I stop doing it. I don’t love acting anymore so I’ve stopped doing it.”

Amanda Bynes Plastic Surgery: Rumors are swelling that child starlet Amanda Bynes has had radical plastic surgery.
Bynes announced that she was quitting show business several weeks earlier, which makes the alleged processes all the more suspicious.

Funnycrave has gone behind the scenes and unearthed exclusive before-and-after photos detailing all of Bynes’ recent transformations.

1. Extreme Wrinkle Removal and Face Lift.

Note how these two minor procedures have taken ten years off of her looks.

2. Breast Reduction Surgery.

These pics illustrate Bynes’ recent less-than-popular procedure of making the chest smaller. No doubt, this is because Bynes wants to cryogenically freeze her larger breasts, saving them for later use.


Has Amanda Bynes Had Work Done?
The only thing I like better than when child stars grow up to be absolute train wrecks is when they grow up to be hot chicks (no thanks to you, Olsen Twins). I also don’t mind when they grow up to actually become talented actors and actresses. Former Nickelodeon star Amanda Bynes is a double whammy, as she’s actually pretty funny to watch on screen, and is smokin hot. However, I can’t help but notice that she’s changed a little bit in recent years. Looking at older photos and looking at her now, you can’t help but notice that her cheeks look a little more pronounced, maybe the result of a cheek lift. Her lips also look a little fuller, perhaps from botox? Personally, I just think she grew up, but considering her recent semi-obsession with being seen as an adult and not a child actor, plastic surgery in not out of the question. Decide for yourselves folks.